Architectural Design, Construction Documents and General Review
Architecture Services for Building Projects in
Architect Daniel Trujillano provides full
architectural services for new buildings and for the extension,
reform, rehabilitation, consolidation, demolition and legalization
of existing buildings in Spain. A typical range of services for a
project include Pre-Design, Schematic
Documents, Health and Safety Document, General
of the Work and the Project
You can easily get an exclusive and comprehensive report about
the professional fees related to the architectural services that
you need, directly to your e-mail inbox. Just click the button
below and fill the application form:
Your data will only be used for
drafting the requested 'Scope of services and fee proposal' and
will not be stored unless you choose to accept the proposed
Scope of Services
Phases in architectural services:
- Analyses of client's needs: Review client's stated objectives
and advise on viability of the project.
- Building Program: Statement of the requirements or fundamental
objectives of the project, including the interrelation of space
allocations, the areas required for the spaces, specific
materials and /or assemblies to be used, time factors, cost
implications, constraints, and any special design considerations
required for the project.
- Site evaluation study: Review the site of the project and
assess its suitability to accommodate the client's project. In
doing so, take into account known site constraints, ability to
support future additions and alterations, and potential impact
of proposed developments in the surroundings.
- Assist client re survey information required: Assist client,
if required, in the engagement of a land surveyor. Identify the
information required from the survey.
- Estimate of Material performance cost: Prepare an estimate of
Material performance cost. Advise client accordingly.
2. Schematic Design
- Review of Program of Client's Requirements.
- Investigate Existing Conditions: Visit the Place of Work and
review characteristics of the site.
- Schematic Design Documents: Based on the mutually agreed upon
program of requirements and schedule, prepare for the client's
review and approval, schematic design documents to illustrate
the scale, character and functionality of the project.
- Estimate of Material performance cost: Prepare and submit to
the client an estimate of Material performance cost based on
current area or volume unit costs factored to anticipated time
- Review Applicable Regulations, Codes etc.: Review applicable
regulations, codes and by-laws.
- Assist client re soils investigation information required:
Assist client, if required, in the engagement of a Geotechnical
consultant. Identify the information required from the report.
- Design Development Documents: Based on the client's approved
schematic design documents and agreed estimate of material
performance cost, prepare for client's review and approval,
design development drawings and other documents appropriate to
the size of the project.
- Update Estimate of Material Performance Cost: Prepare and
submit to the client a revised estimate of material performance
- Continue Review of Applicable Regulations, Codes etc.: Review
applicable regulations codes and by-laws as the design of the
project is developed.
- Drawings and Specifications: Based on the approved design
development documents and agreed updated estimate of probable
construction cost, prepare construction documents consisting of
drawings and specifications setting the requirements for the
construction of the project.
- Updated Estimate of Material performance cost: Advise the
client of any adjustments to the estimate of Material
performance cost, including adjustments indicated by changes in
requirements and general market conditions.
- Review Applicable Regulations, Codes etc.: Review all
applicable regulations, codes and by-laws and, where necessary,
review with the authorities having jurisdiction in order that
the client may apply for and obtain approvals, licences and
permits necessary for the project.
- Supplemental Details and Instructions: Provide additional
documents and supplemental instructions as required for
clarification of the Construction Documents.
- Requests for information (RFI's): Receive requests for
information from contractors and process accordingly.
- Change Notices/Orders and Change Directives: Prepare
supporting drawings, specifications and data, evaluate
contractor's proposals and provide services in connection with
changes to the project.
- Evaluating Contractor's Proposed Substitutions: Evaluate
substitutions proposed by the contractor and make subsequent
revisions to the drawings, specifications and other
documentation resulting from them.
- Record Drawings: Prepare drawings showing changes made during
construction, based on as-built drawings (marked up prints) and
other data furnished to the architect.
- Site Meetings: Preside over and report on site meetings with
contractor, major sub-contractors and consultants, to review the
progress of the Work.
- General Review: Provide general review services.
- Inspection & Testing Services: Observe the contractor's
performance in having inspection and testing companies as
required by the construction contract, review their reports and
report to client.
- Contract Documentation Interpretation: Documents provide for
the architect to be the interpreter of the construction
documents in the first instance. Review documents and respond to
questions of interpretation of document requirements.
- Substantial Performance Certification: As payment certifier,
prepare and issue the statement of completion according with
6. Project Close Out
At the end of construction provide services for the takeover of
the project by the client.
The insurance extends and limits to the
architect's liability arising from professional activities on the
whole Spanish territory.
For viewing a selection of works developed in the towns of
Estepona, Manilva, Marbella, Casares, Benahavis, Ojen, Algeciras,
Mijas and Alhaurin de la Torre, please
the Provider and About the Service
All the information required by the Article 22 of the Spanish Law
17/2009 of 23 November, about free access to service activities
and its exercise (BOE of 24 November 2009) is available for
clients, upon request.
|Chartered Member No. 650 in the Colegio
Oficial de Arquitectos de Málaga
+34 627 81 20 76 firstname.lastname@example.org